|Photography by Leslie Perez. All rights reserved.|
What I love most about smoothies is that you can blend most fruits with juice, milk or water and obtain a healthy delicious flavor. This creamy raspberry drink makes for a perfect breakfast to go:
- 1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 ice cubes
- Water ranging from 1/4 of cup and up (depending on what it requires to combine all of the ingredients easily)
- 2/3 cup of raspberries
- Handful of freshly diced pineapple
- A small banana or a half, depending on size
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender (my favorite is the Magic Bullet) and voila you have a fresh drink to go.
- To turn this beverage into a slush, I suggest you freeze some or all of your fruits. But keep in mind that if you do so, you may need to slightly ad more water.